Sunday, March 16, 2014

Nanjing City

We arrived in Nanjing City, Esther's home.  It's a beautiful place filled with a lot of Chinese heritage. Ten different dynasties had their kingdoms here.  As we walked around tonight, I kept thinking of Esther and how she may be feeling right now... From fear to excitement... I'm sure she has mixed emotions.  Please pray for us all as we meet tomorrow and become family. I just want to meet her where she is and begin the process of healing brokenness and loneliness like many of us have never known.   Only Jesus can heal those dark places for her but I know He has brought us here to welcome her as our  daughter.  I love how He writes our stories so much better than we ever could.  I never dreamed we would be here adopting two older girls.  One year ago, I wasn't there, but today I'm so ready to love these two girls and be their mom.  I'm so thankful for a husband who heard the call and was very patient with me as I sought The Lord.  Thank you Jesus God allowed His spirit to speak to me clearly as well.  I wouldn't trade this for nothing.  I feel certain it will be hard but I know that I know HE will give us what we need to do it.   HE is faithful and sovereign.  


                                      


                                     
                                               It's always fun visiting Walmart in China.




"For I know the plans that I have for you, declares The Lord, plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment